Make an incredible living and help keep your community safe! Silver Star is always interested in finding experienced security professionals, investigators, and security consultants to help us keep up with our incredible growth.
Work with some of the most experienced and progressive security professionals and learn from their vast knowledge and experience. Challenge yourself, build your skills and refine your talents, while enjoying a solid income with a prestigious leader in the security industry.
Silver Star invests in continuing education programs for our team members to help every member achieve their personal and professional goals. Join forces with a leading security firm that takes care of its own and promotes from within.
If you are a trained security professional or have significant experience in law enforcement or military training, we welcome your interest.
Our qualifications for employment include the following minimum requirements:
- must be a US citizen or an alien lawfully authorized to work in the United States
- must have an honorable discharge from military (if served)
- must pass a background check and drug screen
- must be at least 18 years of age (21 for some positions)
- must be willing to pass medical and/or psychological tests as a condition of employment or continued employment (including tests for substance abuse)
- must meet minimum requirements of state licensing for security guard employment